Travelling to Ashton after a game

Edwardio

Does anyone get the Metrolink to Ashton after a game? Is it manically busy as it is going into town? My 9 year old is playing in his first final at Curzon Ashton at 4:30pm on Sunday. May need to try and sneak out just after the trophy is presented, bad timing but I want to see both!!

Thanks in advance.

Would think if you leave before the trophy celebrations are complete you would be Ok

Normally look full to capicity when I see them when I'm walking back after a normal finish.

Would think if you leave before the trophy celebrations are complete you would be Ok

Normally look full to capicity when I see them when I'm walking back after a normal finish.
Cheers mate, appreciate that. I may need to drive then to be on the safe side.

The normal service bus (216) may suit you better.
You can get off opposite the BP petrol station and it's only a few minutes walk from there.

Cheers guys I'll look into both options. Shame to miss the celebrations this time but hopefully my lad will win his first cup!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.