Nicolas Otamendi - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMpCzmZWgAA5rrD.jpg

The reaction to particular players is always interesting. Silva or Kev have a few poor games, and they are tired. Dihno has a few poor games, and it's because he is doing the work of muktmult players and gets no support. Otamendi and Sterling on the other hand? It's because they are inherently not good enough. :)

Amusing I tell yah.
You've got a point there mate. Sterling was miles ahead of any player for MOTM against West Ham. Whereas De Bruyne had a stinker. I still heard Sterling being criticised for his finishing and not a word about De Bruyne's wayward passing in that game.
In fact, I'll no doubt get some negative replies to this for daring to say a bad word about De Bruyne.

You've got a point there mate. Sterling was miles ahead of any player for MOTM against West Ham. Whereas De Bruyne had a stinker. I still heard Sterling being criticised for his finishing and not a word about De Bruyne's wayward passing in that game.
In fact, I'll no doubt get some negative replies to this for daring to say a bad word about De Bruyne.

Stupid post.

;-)

Didn't know he was the first player to have 3,000+ passes in a season since Opta started. That's a decent pub quiz question in years to come.

Don't get too many bigger bellends than this bloke. The er general, what an utter shit bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.