Brighton(H) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t there a drivers strike on the trains tomorrow? Normal service until 7pm ish I read. Only a replacement bus at midnight for the service I need

With Brighton being safe, I can't see them playing with the same intensity Huddersfield did. I reckon we'll win this one which sets up Sunday nicely hopefully to get to 100pts :)

With Brighton being safe, I can't see them playing with the same intensity Huddersfield did. I reckon we'll win this one which sets up Sunday nicely hopefully to get to 100pts :)
I see the opposite,safe sides will want to beat the champions and can play freely,i think we'll get a good game , i hope we will put the effort into winning,i was disappointed we didn't try a bit harder last game

This is difficult to predict because City have been celebrating. The hunger was not there vs Huddersfield. Why should it return for Brighton?

We are at the end of season now. Sides like Huddersfield, Brighton and Southampton have drawn the golden ticket because they are scheduled to play City after the title has been won. City have the better players, but who will play with the desire to win?

The million dollar question, Marvin.

I see the opposite,safe sides will want to beat the champions and can play freely,i think we'll get a good game , i hope we will put the effort into winning,i was disappointed we didn't try a bit harder last game

Yeah me too. We never really seemed to get out of first gear. I hope they come and have a go. Hopefully we'll give Yaya the send off he deserves.

It'll be so disappointing not to get the 100 pts now,be just like us to get so close then don't put the required shift in
Yes - it would be a shame. It would be a great achievement if we did it and a long time until the record is beaten. Unless we did it again next year also!

We will win this - 3 or 4. No problems with YaYa bagging one. Then we can send Leslie down next week. A nice end to the season. 100 points sounds better than 102 so draw at weekend was no big deal.

Don't mind Huddersfield staying up either. More money in the Northern economy and not far too travel.

Yes - it would be a shame. It would be a great achievement if we did it and a long time until the record is beaten. Unless we did it again next year also!
I reckon only we could beat it or the chavs at a push with a new manager and no CL,huge chance to miss if we don't do it,we can if the boys want it enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.