Stuttgart make 7.9 million bid for pablo maffeo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to see what comes of this as it gives us an indication of what our plan is for him. Surely if there’s any one of the players we’ve loaned out over the past 5 years that deserves a chance, it’s him.

Danilo was bought for 35million, therefore Maffeo value should be not less than 50 million.

If we sell him then I dont know why we bother.....hes the best of the lot by a long way.

Being the best of the lot doesn't automatically make him good enough. We are the best team this country has ever seen you've got to be special to make it here. I'll trust Pep to decide what's best.

Have to say the fee is rather on the low side. If Girona owned him I don't think they'd be low balling them with that kind of offer. Around double that with clauses is probably his value

I would not sell, the kid deserves to be back up to Walker next yr imo. Been impressed with Maffeo this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.