Brighton(H) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mention bravo it makes me twitch,brighton will play freely,no world cup injuries for them to worry about
You say they'll play freely but that could well aid us. And the reality of playing us this season is the teams that have had success against us have worked incredibly hard (i.e. Huddersfield last game), or played incredibly well in attack (i.e. Liverpool) - I just don't see a team coming off the back of their celebrations with no need to put that level of performance in achieving it. These games against the "nothing to play for" teams are usually the best to have near the end - fully expect us to out work them.

I'll hedge a 2-0 win. Likely won't be pretty, but we'll do enough.

Don't mention bravo it makes me twitch,brighton will play freely,no world cup injuries for them to worry about
All the better for us, shirley? We struggled to get past the parked bus on sunday. If Brighton do as you say, there'll be more gaps for us to possibly exploit.

Well Guardiola said a week ago he'd play his strongest possible team to get the records.

So unless you think this is our strongest possible team, he's changed his mind.

Or maybe after last week and this week in training, this is deemed our strongest team.

Do you honestly believe that team is not more than capable of a comfortable win - gen question

Well Guardiola said a week ago he'd play his strongest possible team to get the records.

So unless you think this is our strongest possible team, he's changed his mind.

The sad thing is he's picked about the only nothing side possible. If he'd gone strong everyone would be happy, if he'd included some kids, everyone would be happy, but he's gone as weak as possible without it being interesting.

We will probably still win, we might even score the 2 goals to limp over the goal record line, but it's 2 wasted opportunities.
So why do you think he has picked that team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.