Tragic News as Scott Hutchinson, lead singer of Frightened Rabbit found dead.

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
Scott had gone missing and fears grew for his safety. He suffered from depression and the the worst news we all feared has been confirmed.

A truly gifted song writer and more than that, a brilliant and kind man took his own life.

His poor mother and father were on the news up here yesterday before he was found. Absolutely heartbreaking to watch and for anyone with kids, all of our worst nightmares.

His songs touched and helped many people and today is one of a few tears, even for moaning faced bastard like me. He was only 36.

I know many won’t know who he is, but his music and his character as a great young man, will be sorely missed. A gentleman and a fragile soul. I will put up a few of their songs today, which he wrote. Rest in peace son.

Genuinely gutted about this. Saw them play live at the Barras and Scott always came across as a warm but deep guy. Have to feel for his family, so sad.

Genuinely gutted about this. Saw them play live at the Barras and Scott always came across as a warm but deep guy. Have to feel for his family, so sad.

My Mrs called me from her work this morning in tears. She loved him and his music. It will be a tearful night in the magic household tonight. Our Friday night is always a music night with a few drinks. He always featured in our playlist and will again tonight. We will raise a glass to him, no doubt with tears in our eyes. It wasn’t just his music, but him as a man and the knowledge of his battle with depression and us all hoping he could defeat his demons.

A sad day Indeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.