Phil Foden - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

This kind of thing actually drives me a bit mad.

It's not Pep's job to know the ins and outs of Premier League rules, but someone at the club should know. Plenty of fans, and journalists picked up on it and noticed it, and someone at the club should be informing Pep these 2 kids are 1 game away from becoming the 2 youngest official Premier League winners in history, and how big a boost that would be to them, to the academy that's taken so much flak over youth development the past 10 years, and also to any other kids who are wondering if they've got a pathway into the team or have to leave like Sancho did.

Because it's not just the medal - it's actually being an official winner, in the history books, if they play on Saturday and they've won it, if they don't then they're just kids who got given a medal by the club - and I find it hard to believe the 2 lads don't care about that.

It's not Pep's job to know the ins and outs of Premier League rules, but someone at the club should know. Plenty of fans, and journalists picked up on it and noticed it, and someone at the club should be informing Pep these 2 kids are 1 game away from becoming the 2 youngest official Premier League winners in history, and how big a boost that would be to them, to the academy that's taken so much flak over youth development the past 10 years, and also to any other kids who are wondering if they've got a pathway into the team or have to leave like Sancho did.

Because it's not just the medal - it's actually being an official winner, in the history books, if they play on Saturday and they've won it, if they don't then they're just kids who got given a medal by the club - and I find it hard to believe the 2 lads don't care about that.

Ignore what he and other managers sometimes say in press conferences; he knows the score, pretty sure of that.

Ignore what he and other managers sometimes say in press conferences; he knows the score, pretty sure of that.

I've no reason to believe Guardiola sits there and lies through his teeth for half an hour every Friday, most of the time he's pretty up front in his press conferences. If you want to believe that he does, that's your prerogative I guess.

I've no reason to believe Guardiola sits there and lies through his teeth for half an hour. If you want to believe that, that's your prerogative I guess.

Don’t twist my words. He’s doesn’t sit there for half an hour lying, I never said that. I said some managers say things that aren’t true.and if you don’t believe that then fine.

Don’t twist my words. He’s doesn’t sit there for half an hour lying, I never said that. I said some managers say things that aren’t true.and if you don’t believe that then fine.

Yes, saying things that aren't true, also known as...lying.

He's done nothing to make us believe he's not telling the truth, and he's certainly been caught out a couple of times when asked about things in press conferences where he's had to ask the press officer for an answer because he simply wasn't aware.

Also, "he's lying, ignore everything he says in a press conference" is just a completely ridiculous stance to take.

Thats just bs
Either the club officials did not realise this, or they knew but just did not seem it important enough to get them that additional game while playing Yaya or Gündogan repeatedly.

I am not sure which scenario is more shameful, and either way makes sancho's decision seem the right one, sadly.

They were on the podium and got to lift the trophy,the medal is the only thing they haven't got and we have plenty to give out so they will get one,for all we know pep is trying to keep them grounded,a lot of fuss over nothing imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.