Southampton (A) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a chance its Bernardo, I think I read he has our most appearances this year, my guess would be Bravo is one of them.

Most of his appearances were from the bench and Sterling started ahead of him in the important matches. Maybe he is happy here, but I feel a player of his quality would wish to start more.

Another reason I think bravo could have been the start he just had,still think it was very unusual considering we are gunning for records. Ederson was on the back of that miraculous save against Huddersfield .

Possibly he is upset by the limited game time? He came to be number one after all. Shame he couldn’t live up to it!

It's a joke we can hit 100pts already being the best team in prem history but we are relegated to sky mix,at least everyone will get to see it which is a good thing of course

Just gone on to the sky channels, went onto the sports section, and couldn't find sky sports mix on any of the channels. Has anyone any idea what number is sky sports mix on. if I can't find it I will put it on a remainder for this Sunday.

good entertaining win over Southampton and finish off all the available records would be a great end to the season.

with a hope that Brighton can get off the beach and put one over liverpool, chelsea win and steel the remaining champions league place instead of pool, then Madrid stick one over them in the final.
You just want jam on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.