The 100/104 goal chase

best mates thread ever, let me know next time, if there is a next time?

One for the album, love this thread, well played and peace to all that collected. CITY.

I think we'll beat our goals record again I'd like to see the odds.

for me next season will more about control and clean sheets and getting the job done early in games so less wasted energy in the 2nd half and changes from the bench to rest players other than chasing the game. pep will want the champions next season big time and maybe the premier league will have more of a challenge from the top 6 so juggling both will need more fresher and fitter players with less minutes in there legs so 100 goals again maybe asking to much

i will be looking for goals conceded by the city team and having a pop on something like under the 20 mark that would be my bet next season or a double bet in goals scored and goals conceded and ederson scoring

Betfair are trying to renege on mine as I placed it with an opening free bet which they have stated must be wagered and redeemed within 3 months. I have argued that it was wagered within 3 months of the offer being made and redeemed within 3 months of the culmination of the bet. They are telling me now that's it's settled and will be credited on Sunday so I'll have to see what they do. It's no longer showing in my settled bets or open bets so I don't have a good feeling. I've kept all the transcript of the conversation so I'll see what happens. I wouldn't mind I'm getting the bug a bit now so they'll get it back next season anyway!!

+£414 for me. Thanks for the heads-up Bluemoon. I didn't get on this bet at the very start and my odds were down to 22-1 when I put a modest £18 on. Still, over a lifetime of very occasional betting I am now officially up against the bookies! That is such a good feeling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.