Virgin mobile

Lemon7277

Evening...just wondering if anyone works for virgin mobile on here...looking at trying to get a better SIM only plan out of um and was just seeing what my best bargining tool would be

Last edited:
I was with Virgin, were ok but could never get anything to work abroad (over 5 periods) ended up costing me 30 euros for a taxi on the last time as I couldn't contact who I needed to.

Anyway created and ranted, refused to pay for my taxi but agreed they weren't providing the service they should do for me and got my contract cancelled. Went SIM only with Tesco. Cheaper and everything works correctly on my phone now.

I'm on SIM only deal with EE.
Unlimited calls, texts, 10GB data, all in for £20.
Virgin are offering unlimited calls and texts with 45gb data with roll over data for £18 a month...wondering whether to take the plunge as it's the cheapest out there at the minute...

You are thinking punting perhaps? Barging is a narrowboat on a canal - best tool for that is a low revving high torque diesel engine and a fancy painted watering can on the roof.
Ermm no it isn't,a narrowboat is up to 7 foot wide a barge is wider and usually longer.

Virgin are offering unlimited calls and texts with 45gb data with roll over data for £18 a month...wondering whether to take the plunge as it's the cheapest out there at the minute...
Need to check who virgin go through, I am on 3 at the moment sim only, 5gb data unlimited calls and unlimited text, £9 a month

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.