The Centurions 93.01

Do better than that @ancoats

City walked one hundred points And Pep wants one hundred more Just to be the only team who walked a one hundred points when jesus scored

Da da da (da da da)
Da da da (da da da)
Da da da dun diddle un diddle un diddle uh da

I'll get my hat and coat..

Manchester City. The Centurions. Other teams awash with money in the league and Manchester City far and away the best premier league team and doing it in superlative style. Drink it in and enjoy blues. We are the best ever.

Why are you reading that shite for! Probably hidden away behind those articles on immigrants, Diana, Royal Wedding, and how Teresa May is strong and stable.....
Good sports coverage generally. I despise what it stands for though so often take the opportunity to chuck in a left leaning comment bomb. I got an immediate 44 dislikes for questioning a Norman Rabbit rant at his dean, yesterday.

It’s so impressive that Mo Salah won the league with 100 points all on his own. I’m assuming that’s why the BBC are only talking about him? No?

It’s so impressive that Mo Salah won the league with 100 points all on his own. I’m assuming that’s why the BBC are only talking about him? No?
What's this 100pts you're talking about? I may have had a dream last night about us being the only team in England EVER to achieve this but don't think it really happened.

The hurt from those that slagged Pep off after last season is in full swing. He has badically made them all to look like complete fucking idiots, when the only pundit of the top of my head i can think of ( Henry ) said on air that he will get it right during his first season - a bigger picture

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.