How to push on.

abu13

Team supported
Gods own
This next window is going to be defining for us, the next step we must take is to retain the title.

This season has been fantastic but when you consider we drew with Everton, Palace, Huddersfield and Burnley as well as losses to the red dippers and the Rags we still have room to improve. With the exception of the dippers game we really should have taken maximum points from the others.

The challenge now is to keep up these standards and make the minor improvements required, I really believe that next season we will see the continued development of Sane, Sterling and Jesus as well as Bernardo and Laporte.
Mendy will be like a new signing and hopefully Silva will have seen the back of his personal problems.

So what do we need to improve on this season?

over the last couple of weeks i have had the same questions but after yesterday i have now decided to just bask in the glory for a couple of months, enjoy it blue we deserve it.

As for right now lets enjoy this week but i've no doubt Pep is already thinking about next season.

Transfers:
- Goes without saying that we need to continue to strengthen. We need 1 more attacker, 1 more midfielder and possibly another left back (giving Delph freedom to provide cover wherever needed).
- Maybe a new back up keeper as well if Bravo moves on, I like Muric and Gunn has had a great season but they need to be able to do what Ederson does (not sure anyone can!).
- Get Brahim and Foden more game time, as one of them may be able to contribute significantly next year.

On the pitch:
- Need to try and come up with a way of beating the scousers at Anfield, a competent ref would be a good start but also avoiding that 10 minute spell where we shit ourselves would help.
- Might involve a new system/formation to do the above.

Manager:
- Get him to stay here longer.

Next season I think we'll see the defence tighten up some more. We conceded the fewest in the league, but I think with the likes of Laporte coming into the first team, and getting better a controlling games we'll see fewer of those stupid goals given up and we'll probably get ~20.

Don’t make the same mistake after the 11/12 season. Buy at least 2 more world class players and win the league again. Stamp that authority on the rest of the teams in the league and let them know there’s no chance of beating us over 38 games.

Next season I think we'll see the defence tighten up some more. We conceded the fewest in the league, but I think with the likes of Laporte coming into the first team, and getting better a controlling games we'll see fewer of those stupid goals given up and we'll probably get ~20.
Laporte looks like a brilliant buy.

Don’t make the same mistake after the 11/12 season. Buy at least 2 more world class players and win the league again. Stamp that authority on the rest of the teams in the league and let them know there’s no chance of beating us over 38 games.
Spot on! If the signings don't improve us, then don't bother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.