England World Cup Squad.

Not surprising really. All he needed to do was play the way Pep wanted him to and he'd probably have another Premier League winners medal and be on that plane.

Dunno what happened to hart. Was absolutely incredible and one of my favourite players for years. Then form dives off a cliff and can’t even be number 1 for Torino or West Ham.

Happy he’s not in the squad.

The correct decision judging by his performances this season and since he left us on loan.

has joe hart let himself down and just been put out to grass at a very young age for a keeper yes great 4 or 5 seasons at city and then something went wrong before pep was named manager and little stories popping up about being a dressing room leadership battle going on and players taking sides of joe hart and somebody else. also we had seen joe hart having a limelight issue and a liking to nightlife and a drink so maybe its not just about his game and its the lifestyle

Pope coming in for him is the correct decision. Pope has been in excellent form and is the best English keeper this season.

It would be the correct decision were it not for the fact that Butland and Pickford were the other two goalkeepers. Hart’s error-prone at the minute but still one of the best 3 goalkeepers in the country, and the only English goalkeeper capable of making word class saves even if he struggles with the ones straight at him.

It would be the correct decision were it not for the fact that Butland and Pickford were the other two goalkeepers. Hart’s error-prone at the minute but still one of the best 3 goalkeepers in the country, and the only English goalkeeper capable of making word class saves even if he struggles with the ones straight at him.
Hart isn't in the top 3. He has digressed badly in the last 2 years.

Interestingly I think Gunn has a shot at being number 3.

Southgate has an eye on the future and it wouldn't surprise me at all, especially if the rumour that Gunn is our number 2 next season is true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.