No message from Sergio last night...thoughts ?

Instead of setting the cat amongst the pigeons before fucking off......what are your thoughts on the 'matter'?
Wasn't really sure. I did find it a little odd. I have had bad knees and am still able to speak. Surely a quick 60 second interview filmed in Manchester day of last game or so just saying " sorry can't be there tonight. Thanks for your fantastic support.....Manchester is blue ." Even with sub titles on screen if done in Spanish wouldn't have been asking too much ?

Don't think it will have gone down great in some areas at City. Just my opinion.

As others have said maybe it's his personality. Does the job on the pitch and doesn't want mither off it?

When his time comes to leave us the club will give him the send off he fully deserves.

I feel with Aguero’s personality he wouldn’t want all the razzmatazz that Zaba and Yaya has had think he’d rather score an hatrick in his last game ever for us gets subbed give us all a wave then goes of into the Sunset to his beloved club Atlético Independiente never to be seen again.

Could be wrong though.

What a bad bad gimp you are
Speak like a grown up or fuck off.

Posters swearing at me never bothers me,this thread has been a stitch up of sergio
What are you talking about? I’ve just pointed out I feel it’s poor of Kun on this occasion and that’s why for me I hold a couple of other legends like Kompany and Zab in higher regard. Stitch up? You need to relax and debate the subject.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.