It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
After listening to Pep last night, I really dont see us doing much business this summer....I hope we add another forward (Mahrez?) as feel we need alittle more upfront if going for 4 comps next season but it does sound like is could be Jorginho and thats it...We need to make sure we keep ahead of the pack as I can see the rags, Liverpool etc spending big this summer...

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 7h7 hours ago
Pep on transfers: "One or two, no more. We can't invest… maybe people don't believe me but we don't have the money to invest £300m every season. We invested a lot and will invest less in the future, because instead of doing it in two or three windows, we did it in one."

Last edited:
Give Roberts a chance in pre season, and see how he does. If he does well he could be a decent squad player, and play against the lower tier teams

After listening to Pep last night, I really dont see us doing much business this summer....I hope we add another forward (Mahrez?) as feel we need alittle more upfront if going for 4 comps next season but it does sound like is could be Jorginho and thats it...We need to make sure we keep ahead of the pack as I can see the rags, Liverpool etc spending big this summer...

City Watch‏Verified account @City_Watch 7h7 hours ago
Pep on transfers: "One or two, no more. We can't invest… maybe people don't believe me but we don't have the money to invest £300m every season. We invested a lot and will invest less in the future, because instead of doing it in two or three windows, we did it in one."

im pretty sure we have that.money if really needed and there is a chance to sign a world class player, specially if we could sell some of the players we dont need anymore

I was hoping for Mbappe, but doesn't sound possible now.

I would go for a deep midfielder, and left back cover. I rate Diaz and Foden. I'd like to see them come through. Pep may not be here for that long. The guarantee for the future is a young squad with leaders like Terry and Lampard who effectively manage the side through all manner of coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.