No message from Sergio last night...thoughts ?

Yes, I have some thoughts.

This is why players like Kompany and Zabaleta, for me, will always be held in higher regard than Kun.

He’s basically almost fit now after that knee injury. No reason at all he couldn’t have come to the parade, joined in with the fans and been part of it. Instead he goes to Argentina early and goes to a music concert. Fair play, I’m not gonna get annoyed but it was poor from Kun if you ask me.

He’s been one of our best ever players and is a nice guy. But after 7 or 8 years of living in Manchester and being part of the club for so long I’d have thought it would mean more to him this great season and want to celebrate it with everyone together.

Anyway that’s up to him. Hope he has a great World Cup and I suppose we’ll see him next season.

It seems to be a big issue this for you as I notice in the gundogen thread you mention his behaviour at the celebrations.

You look like that person at the office party who does not drink but then takes notes for the next working day.

It seems to be a big issue this for you as I notice in the gundogen thread you mention his behaviour at the celebrations.

You look like that person at the office party who does not drink but then takes notes for the next working day.

Ha as I get older maybe I am.

The Gündoğan one was odd as he is social media friendly, does a lot for the fans and seems to love being here. So I just wondered what was wrong as he wasn’t celebrating and left early too.

I am a bit annoyed at Kun. I do think he should have attended and I won’t change my view on that. I get annoyed at friends and family decisions too though from time to time. Doesn’t mean I don’t like them.

I just say it how it is, good or bad. I’m not a happy clapper or a constant critic either.

We're he's family should at least of sent a message miserable sod:-)
Would have been nice, but not really that bothered. Excited to see Jesus for Brazil at the World Cup. What a goal he scored at Southampton. That really was one of the best goals of the season.

if nobody had said anything I wouldn't have noticed, I more focus on the players who looked like they where having a good time at the front of the bus.

Perhaps Gundogan doesn't drink, not in his culture. I think he is a great guy. I imagine its hard work sober with a load of pissed up guys. I'm usually the one pissed at those events :-)

For what he has achieved with our Club and his behaviour both on and off the pitch, I for one do not mind the lack of a message.

The 2012 moment will live with us all for ever and that is all he ever needs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.