Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 for the 'Meh' in Mehrez if you intentioned it.

Genuinely a signing akin to a horizontal pass which we'll all come to question when we get knocked out in the UCL yet again for not having enough game-changing forwards in a cup competition format.

There are not many better wide attacking midfielders in the PL. When you consider our squad and the reliance on Sane/Sterling/B Silva and 2 of those 3 to play pretty much every game then adding him to that mix is a good move. He does not make that group any weaker. He is more of an outright attacker and I think his game would need to adapt a bit but he could be great for us, would put pressure on Sterling/Sane to perform which you need in a healthy squad.

It should be head to head without additional fees involved.

Mehrez 27
Roberts 21

Roberts have the potential to be as good as Mehrez.
That's a horrible take. A proven player in his prime should be the equivalent of a 21 year old who hasn't even played in the PL? That's like saying Angus Gunn should have equivalent value to De Gea.

That's a horrible take. A proven player in his prime should be the equivalent of a 21 year old who hasn't even played in the PL? That's like saying Angus Gunn should have equivalent value to De Gea.

You have to ask that if Roberts was so valued why is the interest coming from mid-table sides?

To be fair we don’t have room for him and he could become that good. If we think this seems we will ask for a buyback clause like we’ve done with Nacho and Maffeo and he is okay with it.

Against Clichy.

Keep saying it, I'll keep correcting you.

Against City who have Clichy and 10 more players playing with him.

It seems many under rate Roberts because he went back to Celtic.

I know it was bad decision but he still remain one of the best English young talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.