It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O.Dembele cost the same as Pogba but then a load of addons on top which obviously they haven't paid yet

I'd give them their money back with addons

eg. £60m + £30m in addons

The deal they made was massively overpriced.

He is incredibly talented but incredibly raw & really needs a coach like Pep to even out the many wrinkles in his game

O.Dembele cost the same as Pogba but then a load of addons on top which obviously they haven't paid yet

I'd give them their money back with addons

eg. £60m + £30m in addons

The deal they made was massively overpriced.
Think the only way we get him is pay above the price they brought him for we're the richest club in the world give them 130m plus 30m in addons and sign jorgingo for 55m and finish.

Think the only way we get him is pay above the price they brought him for we're the richest club in the world give them 130m plus 30m in addons and sign jorgingo for 55m and finish.

Giving them £40-£70m profit on a player they aren't all that into would be beyond stupid.

If we’re gonna spend 100m on a player it won’t be on an injured Ousmane. I’d love him here but it ain’t happenin

None. Give me a two year Pep extension and I run around my house like 93:20. Outside of that I’m not even mildly interested in this window.

;)

Football Talk‏ @Football_TaIk 3m3 minutes ago
OFFICIAL: The summer transfer window is now open.

DdYXO6KVQAEHYuM.jpg

0 replies0 retweets0 likes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.