Pep's contract situation

but can he win the premier league in england with his style on a wet and windy night in stoke

well,they say things come in 3's

last sunday was just magical at the end of the game and 100 points.

monday,the parade even for this old sod was fantastic to witness my young son and nephews loving every minute of it.

thurs,news like this,what a time to be a blue

just fantastic news

Fantastic. Always felt potentially on the cards given the age of the squad he has put together, must be hard to start the creation process then leave before it has chance to fully blossom & allow another to reap the rewards.

These guys getting to continue to work the same way, with the same top manager, should hopefully lead to some pretty special football.

I know. He wouldn't come to us in the first place either and his style wouldn't work in the Premier League, and our owners will get bored. We are doomed I tell ye!
.....and they wanted mourinho in front of pep and we got stuck with their reject.... still, it worked out for them in the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.