Royal Wedding

Thought the old fella had a heart attack?
He had already declined because he is a recluse(sp) her mum is very private as well and has declined although she is here for the wedding,charlie is a good option for her but i'm sure she didn't need the added stress when she is about to be watched by an estimated billion people walking down the aisle

Last edited:
I'll pass. When will this country rid itself of these parasites. They'll soon to be out again celebrating the addition of another to the long list of hideously rich benefit claimants.

I'll pass. When will this country rid itself of these parasites. They'll soon to be out again celebrating the addition of another to the long list of hideously rich benefit claimants.

Kind of agree but don't be so naive to think that if it wasn't them it would be someone else - democracies tend to have a PM and a President - France, a republic, does and boy do they like to spend a lot on a parade and a pageant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.