A Great Time To Visit Turkey

cyberblue

More flights are beining put on from more airports this year
Flight prices plus all inclusive hotel prices very reasonable
Exchange rates for holliday makers
has gone through the roof meaning great value for money
If any one been put of by supposed terroist threat .think now is probably best time to return

Despite all the media coverage, I go with my wife and two young children at least once a year to both Istanbul and the coast - never had anything remotely resembling problems and look forward to going again soon

Despite all the media coverage, I go with my wife and two young children at least once a year to both Istanbul and the coast - never had anything remotely resembling problems and look forward to going again soon

Great place to buy your snide utd tops no doubt ;-)

My brother and his family go every year and are off in a few weeks again. Swears by the place and tells me to go but i just dont fancy it i'm afraid.
You should give it a try some fantastic places to visit

Still not got over my experience in 1995. 2 weeks of hell.

Great for weight loss though.

Not been to Istanbull since the 70s it on my to do list

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.