Chairman's Interview 2018 - part 2 page 11

Loved his comments about the Southampton goal by Gabby. I think the 100 points is a huge statement from us. The confidence it brings will fuel our campaign next season and push us to another title. He is genuine and I feel his interview was natural and not contrived. The players he mentioned by name, like Delph, will feel 100 ft tall today.

The Sheikh, Khaldoon, Soriano, Begeristain and Guardiola.

Intellect,drive, professionalism and decency. There can be no better hierarchy in world football. Finally our time has truly come.

He delivers it so well and genuinely. Talking about highlights that we as fans would pick out is a real touch.

Pep could stay here for a decade with Khaldoon there. He doesn't have the petty election system that exists at Barca or the corrupt bullshit board Bayern has so would be allowed everything he wants to create a dynasty here from first team down.

The one thing I wish the board would sort is the stadium. We really need to be pushing safe standing and moving the away fans. Whatever upheaval it may cause it would be worth it to improve the atmosphere.

Love the fact that he mentioned the last five minutes against United as one of his personal highlights. He's truly one of us now.

Listen to KoolHand Khaldoon talk about the season and some folk on this planet just wouldn't believe most of the things the club has achieved this season, and would put them in the file labelled PL Fantasy League - except we saw it with our own eyes! A staggering, stunning and almost unbelievable season!

We are in good hands. It’s great to see us thinking and acting strategically and long term whilst the Rags thrash around with their ill thought out short term overpriced options. The gap between us and United will only grow over the next 5 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.