MCFC Season Ticket Waiting List For 2018/19

Hopefully your landlord and son get the season cards they want. I think the tickets for families are now some the hardest to come by based on comments on the season card thread and demand on ticket forums. I get the feeling quite a few people have bought tickets in the Family Stand and only go to some high profile games.

He claims it's his son dragging him to matches but I know full well he's got the bug now. I understand they'll extend the two tiers to three before too long.

In reality there is no waiting list at all if you are willing to pay more than the cheap 299 ones. It’s the 299 ones I think that there is a waiting list for, but if you can afford 600+ then you shouldn’t have a problem.

Think it depends whether you want just one or some together, and also depends what price range you want the cheaper ones being harder to get as more are waiting for them.

Yeah but my point was anyone on the "waiting list" had a free for all getting one, first come first served didnt matter how long you'd been on the list. Last summer unlike previous ones everyone could try at the same time, as if it was ticketmaster and a gig going on sale. It's not like people who wanted some together got a day to themselves!

Last edited:
I don't if you're aware, but if you want a cheap season ticket, you can get an adult one for about 380 if you're willing to sit on first 3 rows. The view isn't ideal and you can get piss wet through, but other than that, they're brilliant ! :-/

I regularly got a pitchside ticket off here a couple of seasons ago. I watched the first half from the edge of the box we usually attack first half. went for a pint at half time walked round a few gates and sat in empty seats higher up in the second half

I regularly got a pitchside ticket off here a couple of seasons ago. I watched the first half from the edge of the box we usually attack first half. went for a pint at half time walked round a few gates and sat in empty seats higher up in the second half
Wise man ;-)

Presumably there is no longer a waiting list of any description, as my dear wife, who goes about once a season, has just received an email from the club offering her a season card.......?
All Cityzens are automatically enrolled into the waiting list. In practise I think the club just e-mail/contact the relevant part of the supporter base and then it's first come, first served. Sounds OK as long as there are enough seasoncards to cover demand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.