Relocating

Went to the Arsenal defeat in 2014.
Never again would i waste my time and money going all the way down there for a glorified friendly.
It should be a neutral venue ffs.
Boycott the fucker!

Effectively his Dad is jumping the waiting list queue (if there is still one?)

I had a similar situation for an over 18 who no longer wanted a ticket but I used it to get one for an under 18. But managed to get round it.

Firstly I said that the name was wrong on the card - I managed to get that changed at the office. (You might need to catch the right person serving you to be able to do this.)

Then a few months later I went back to the ticket office with birth certificate and said that the ticket was being charged at the wrong rate.

I was surprised but they let me change it.

Thanks for replying Geoff

Quite pathetic really. I tried for the majority (and I mean well over 7 hours online) and it was pointless. Just how can the basics like this be so difficult. Anyway, I have found that it is much easier to cancel a direct debit than it is to relocate and as I was certain this was probably going to be my last year if I could be bothered, and having been given a fine demonstration of 'don't give a fuck' by City, I have decided to bring that forward and call time. I can't imagine I will be the only one.

"This was probably going to be my last year if I could be bothered". The best City team ever...the best football ever with the best manager and you can't be bothered???.

Tried all day on website, if anyone checks my history at work, prob get sacked! No chance, website is not fit for purpose! Phoned at 4:15, finally answered at 6:30, took 5 mins to move from East 3rd tier to South 3rd tier. Pain in the Arse, hopefully worth the £335 I'll save tho!

if you are a singer and want a good atmosphere at home games relocate to 114 /115 / 116 lower SS. Cant create noise standing around just saying its a crap atmosphere. There are seats available to re locate to in 115 / 116, but expect noise and banners.
Been trying to relocate to 116 from 119 all day... Same problems as everyone else ... Hard enough trying to do it during work with that stupid 9-5 timeframe

"This was probably going to be my last year if I could be bothered". The best City team ever...the best football ever with the best manager and you can't be bothered???.

Yep. Full time carer for my father and it's a 5 hour round journey for me. Night games are impossible and most weekend kick offs are not 3pm. In short, the match going spectator is not valued by the club and that was truly exampled today. I'll watch at home from now on and save on the hassle of 5 hours travelling, £30 petrol and £5 parking, let alone the cost of my Seasoncard.

The whole setup is a shambles worthy of the great shamblesmeister Peter Swales.

Any purchase that is subject to a spike in demand or request that lies outside acutely narrowly defined parameters results in misery for the consumer that wouldn't be tolerated in other industries.

Hard to believe that such investment in the club hasn't produced a fit for purpose ticket office

Well I give up.

I have no idea what I have. I have tried to get my head around our website all day.

Trying to move 3 seats all day and I have no idea as it keeps crashing! I have probably deleted my account by mistake as it’s that confusing.

To add more joy to the mix I’m trying to purchase another season card tomorrow too.

A trip to the ground is very likely.

Any idea what ques will be like ?

Our website is naff

The whole setup is a shambles worthy of the great shamblesmeister Peter Swales.

Any purchase that is subject to a spike in demand or request that lies outside acutely narrowly defined parameters results in misery for the consumer that wouldn't be tolerated in other industries.

Hard to believe that such investment in the club hasn't produced a fit for purpose ticket office
Presume thats why it's being replaced because it isnt fit for purpose. Suppose they could have used the new system for renewals and relocations but we've seen from TSB that throwing a new system in at peak time can lead to disaster.
Think the first test of the new system is cup schemes then selling matchday tickets when they go on sale in July.

The system is a fucking shambles, so I think the OP is rightly frustrated by his inability to get what he wanted sorting out.

The club need to fix the problem asap as it is a serious problem which frustrates so many and does the club absolutely no credit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.