Stanley Cup

Mad Eyed Screamer

Watching the final game of the Eastern Conference final - winner plays Las Vegas in the Stanley Cup final.
Fuck me it's more like a mass boxing fight than ice hockey. One scrap was like Franny Lee and Norman Hunter only for 30 seconds longer and no one stopping it... 3 refs circling it watching it and no players coming in to join it or break it up. The players hit the deck finally and the refs jump in. One player had cut his knuckles!

Tampa Bay Lightening currently losing 2-0 in the second quarter to the Washington Capitals.
Go Bolts

Vegas were 500/1 to win the Stanley Cup at the start of the year, will be the first ever franchise side to win it in their first season. Pretty remarkable achievement if they do it. Vegas and ice hockey does however seem a very strange match.

Love to watch the NHL , been once to the piss poor version we have in UK .

Watching the final game of the Eastern Conference final - winner plays Las Vegas in the Stanley Cup final.
Fuck me it's more like a mass boxing fight than ice hockey. One scrap was like Franny Lee and Norman Hunter only for 30 seconds longer and no one stopping it... 3 refs circling it watching it and no players coming in to join it or break it up. The players hit the deck finally and the refs jump in. One player had cut his knuckles!

Tampa Bay Lightening currently losing 2-0 in the second quarter to the Washington Capitals.
Go Bolts

Didn’t think there were any hockey fans on the forum.

After spending quite a few years going to Pittsburgh for work I got quite into hockey and obviously now support (in the loosest sense of the word) the Penguins. Not our year this one but can’t complain with our recent record in the Stanley Cup, Sully has done pretty good for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.