Where did you get on value gold?

Just had an email from the club allocating me in CB 330. That's the end block nearest the North stand. Could of been better I suppose as I'm not too keen on being in CB level 3, but for £299, it is a real bargain wherever the seat is. Two seasons ago I was opposite in Eaststand 301 and I think it cost me £650 so I could sit with my mate. Ah well, I can't complain.

If it is row T seat 864 that is my old one that I dumped off this year as I was surrounded by a load of miserable bastards who don't sing and spend all match texting, well when they are not complaining that is....................

only joking.

If it is row T seat 864 that is my old one that I dumped off this year as I was surrounded by a load of miserable bastards who don't sing and spend all match texting, well when they are not complaining that is....................

only joking.

That's my seat haha

That's my seat haha

It is right at the back so the steward never had a problem with us standing (or swearing for that matter) but if you want to boo the Champs League tune I would advise waiting by the entrance so that you can be heard.

Didn’t get an email yet, but checked website. East stand 302 row E. absolutely no complaints for 299 quid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.