Kylian Mbappé

Have City had any dialogue with PSG or Monaco officials that Mbappe possibly could be available ? Or is it based on PSG could possibly fail FFP ? If it's the latter then we have no chance of getting him, unless of course Bendy and Bernardo are in his ear extolling the virtues of city ?

He's a thick ****, that's why.

Clown can't wrap his head around the simple idea of City waiting to see if PSG does get sanctioned to have an actual go at Mbappe, because otherwise there's no fucking point chasing him just like he himself says. Fuck knows how that has anything to do with running the damn club.

You come along, randomly attacking my post, then when I explain to you, that you have the wrong interpretation, you ignore that & run with the same shite, for god knows what reason other than malice.

Seeing you are continuing to do it, I'll explain it again just in case there is actually a chance you are being honest & still don't understand what I am referring to, rather than just being a fucking shit stirrer.

I've already explained that I'm complimenting the club on being well run, hence imo, we have transfer deals which we are doing & the other things are mere ideas mainly from the media, which we may or may not try to involve ouselves in, when the time comes along with every other club with money (but imo probably won't).

It's not 'Mbappe/ Hazard to City' It's Mbappe/ Hazard maybe to somebody, if they become available, which they might not, or probably won't'

Therefore people getting all excited about Mbappe & wondering why we are targeting Mahrez, are imo wasting energy worrying about it because we are dealing with the actual real transfer business, which is actually possible to deal with, rather than the other stuff, which is likey impossible.

If Mbappe was an imminent signing, it would be happening now, as a priority, as it's going to cost a fucking fortune, & IF WE SIGN JORGINHO AND MAHREZ, WE HAVE 17 FUCKING SENIOR, NON HOMEGROWN PLAYERS PLUS ZINCHENKO AND HAVE TO GET RID OF, NOT JUST ZINCHENKO, BUT A SENIOR PLAYER

SO IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT ALL THE ENORMOUS FINANCIAL DETAILS AND POSSIBLY DESTROYING THE WAGE STRUCTURE, IT'S ALSO ABOUT FINDING SOMEONE A NEW CLUB, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING WORLD CUP WITH THE TRANSFER WINDOW SHUTTING EARLIER THAN USUAL.

So before we can even consider the option of joining in an auction for these people, we have to find new clubs for others, if we sign the players we are actually after.

Stop trying to be a smartarse

1. UEFA have opened a formal investigation of PSG's sponsorship in September.
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...mar-kylian-mbappe-transfer-news-a7924871.html

2. In April, UEFA have informed PSG they may face sanctions for breaches of financial fair play rules, relating to huge deals with Qatari sponsors which a preliminary investigation has found to be excessive.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/apr/11/psg-may-face-uefa-sanctions-overvalued-qatari-deal

3. 20.04.2018 PSG and UEFA officials had a meeting in UEFA's headquarters in Nyon.
A UEFA spokesperson said a decision was expected "at the start of June".
http://www.chicagotribune.com/90min...l-fair-play-investigation-20180420-story.html

Yes, so it's the meeting I referred to back in April & nothing since, to indicate any wrongdoing by PSG.

City had the same accusations (but didn't spend as much money & upset Barca).

If Mbappe was an imminent signing, it would be happening now, as a priority, as it's going to cost a fucking fortune, & IF WE SIGN JORGINHO AND MAHREZ, WE HAVE 17 FUCKING SENIOR, NON HOMEGROWN PLAYERS PLUS ZINCHENKO AND HAVE TO GET RID OF, NOT JUST ZINCHENKO, BUT A SENIOR PLAYER
If we get Mbappe then we wouldn't as there's no way Aguero would stay in my opinion.

If you don't like the thread and can only shout at people then why don't you chill out and click on one of the others for a bit.

You come along, randomly attacking my post, then when I explain to you, that you have the wrong interpretation, you ignore that & run with the same shite, for god knows what reason other than malice.

Seeing you are continuing to do it, I'll explain it again just in case there is actually a chance you are being honest & still don't understand what I am referring to, rather than just being a fucking shit stirrer.

I've already explained that I'm complimenting the club on being well run, hence imo, we have transfer deals which we are doing & the other things are mere ideas mainly from the media, which we may or may not try to involve ouselves in, when the time comes along with every other club with money (but imo probably won't).

It's not 'Mbappe/ Hazard to City' It's Mbappe/ Hazard maybe to somebody, if they become available, which they might not, or probably won't'

Therefore people getting all excited about Mbappe & wondering why we are targeting Mahrez, are imo wasting energy worrying about it because we are dealing with the actual real transfer business, which is actually possible to deal with, rather than the other stuff, which is likey impossible.

SO IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT ALL THE ENORMOUS FINANCIAL DETAILS AND POSSIBLY DESTROYING THE WAGE STRUCTURE, IT'S ALSO ABOUT FINDING SOMEONE A NEW CLUB, IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING WORLD CUP WITH THE TRANSFER WINDOW SHUTTING EARLIER THAN USUAL.

So before we can even consider the option of joining in an auction for these people, we have to find new clubs for others, if we sign the players we are actually after.

Stop trying to be a smartarse
That's why I never understood the talk of buying De Ligt or another centre back, we obviously were in for a centre midfielder & wide player so unless we are getting rid of Aguero or Kompany there is no way we would make a 3rd signing.

Have City had any dialogue with PSG or Monaco officials that Mbappe possibly could be available ? Or is it based on PSG could possibly fail FFP ? If it's the latter then we have no chance of getting him, unless of course Bendy and Bernardo are in his ear extolling the virtues of city ?

Mbappe has already been around the facilities at the Etihad (I have a photo of him there) so I assume we got permission from Monaco for that visit and they are aware of our interest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.