Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe me Thiago is a great player. You must have caught him on a bad day or days. He is a fantastic player. No way Bayern would sell him.
Don’t understand why we don’t go in for him. Every time I watch him he’s always been 8 out of 10. He was Bayern’s best player against Madrid and pep knows him better than anybody. Sign him up

So this is being tied up next week due to him being on international duty,you would think they would release him for a day to complete the move especially with Mancini as manager now,before going back to the squad it’s not a problem,but you always get the feeling someone else might come in late sniffing around offering more money ..

By all accounts his personal terms were agreed ages ago and he only wants to play for pep so it will be sorted soon enough imo

Yeah mate,just that niggle but I’m obviously worrying over nothing,unless the rags come in ;-)

When the rags are mentioned is when the deal is done! ;-) I also think it was mentioned that Jorginho had turned down the rags for us hence why they went after Fred after we ditched him

I'd love to see Thiago at City but it isn't going to happen. Are you really that much of an expert about Italian football that you know that Jorginho is not good enough for City? Last time I watched Italian club football regularly was when Gazza was still playing and we had Gazetta Football Italia. How many times have you seen him play? What is it about his game that you don't rate?
I’m just a normal guy normal City no Expert pal. I love football pretty much like everyone else on here that’s why we comment and put across our opinions. My main reasons/concerns over Jorginho are he lacks serious pace and isn’t a holding midfielder and certainty doesn’t score goals like someone mentioned on here earlier. Reminds me so much of Gundogen type player and apparently he’s being brought in to replace dinho?? if that’s the case I’m a little bit worried but at the same time i trust in pep. I’m no expert and have watched Napoli on a number of occasions and Allen the Brazilian he was there holding midfielder throughout Jorginho for me isn’t a guy to replace dinho like people keep saying as he’s not the same player and couldn’t do his job if he tried. If anything he’s replacing yaya as a central midfielder. If he’s coming in to take Gundogen’s place my opinion on him coming would be different just everyone’s saying he’s holding and comparing him to dihno! That I’m not happy about

Like transfers work like that lol
Do they not? How do they work then? Because I thought u try sign the players u like or at least try? Most players now the best players in the world city is an attractive place to be and any player would most definitely consider playing here so why not try and sign the very best because 9 times out of 10 now we would probably get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.