Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give you Bravo! We made a profit on Nolito and he made a difference when he arrived.
Danilo is beginning to come good.
U got no choice but to give me Bravo.. Nolito was shocking after Christmas he fell to pieces and couldnt handle the cold weather. Danilo like i said I’m unsure about not 100 % convinced on him defensively and wouldn’t mind or care if he less tomoz if I’m being honest. Maffeo would of done a better job and would of enjoyed him in our squad this year coming but for some reason or another we sold him.

U got no choice but to give me Bravo.. Nolito was shocking after Christmas he fell to pieces and couldnt handle the cold weather. Danilo like i said I’m unsure about not 100 % convinced on him defensively and wouldn’t mind or care if he less tomoz if I’m being honest. Maffeo would of done a better job and would of enjoyed him in our squad this year coming but for some reason or another we sold him.
I would also add in Gundogan. He, by no means, looks absolutely excellent. Stones has gone to pieces too after a brilliant start. The jury is still out on Laporte and Bernardo. I don't know how he termed every Pep signing to be excellent.

I take it you didn’t watch our last couple of games of the season then? Danilo was fantastic defensively when played in correct position, so good he forced his way into the Brazilian World Cup squad.

Bravo wasn’t a “bad” choice, we all thought he’d be good, just turned out to be wank. I wouldn’t hold that one against Pep.

I would also add in Gundogan. He, by no means, looks absolutely excellent. Stones has gone to pieces too after a brilliant start. The jury is still out on Laporte and Bernardo. I don't know how he termed every Pep signing to be excellent.
Lol. Fucking comedian.

I take it you didn’t watch our last couple of games of the season then? Danilo was fantastic defensively when played in correct position, so good he forced his way into the Brazilian World Cup squad.

Bravo wasn’t a “bad” choice, we all thought he’d be good, just turned out to be wank. I wouldn’t hold that one against Pep.

Yet still played a major part in us winning a trophy.

I suggest that, for you, the jury will always be out on someone. Personally, having been born in 1968 in Moss Side, I'll take our current squad, and management team, over any in my lifetime.

I suggest that, for you, the jury will always be out on someone. Personally, having been born in 1968 in Moss Side, I'll take our current squad, and management team, over any in my lifetime.
Thats not what you said in your original post. You said ALL of Pep's signings has been excellent, which is frankly an absurd thing to say right now. You didn't say whether we would prefer our current management and players or not.

I agree with the gundogen one he’s a liability at times and certainly wouldn’t be missed. Stones I completely disagree with as he has great potential and was outstanding before he got injured. Bernado i love and has great ability in one and one situations and tight spaces also works really hard and is a fighter so disagree again on that one. Laporte u need to give him more time as he’s not played many games and is still young but again like stones u can see the potential is there so I’m gonna have to disagree again. Gundogen yes everybody else hell Noooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.