Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with you but I also like Gundogan too!
I think both city fans and Pep have seen Gündogan when he was playing much better, back in 14-15 with Dortmund. Still a v good player, just not at the same level, that game at home against Dortmund when Joe Hart kept us in it, possibly one of the best performances I have seen against us in the six odd years we have been in the Cl

If you don’t like Bernardo, you don’t like football.

The guys control is insane.

Bookmark that one people, 2-3 years he’ll be one of the best in the Prem
Bookmarked too many posts about him already and he doesn't need 2-3 years to be one of the best in the league.

I think both city fans and Pep have seen Gündogan when he was playing much better, back in 14-15 with Dortmund. Still a v good player, just not at the same level, that game at home against Dortmund when Joe Hart kept us in it, possibly one of the best performances I have seen against us in the six odd years we have been in the Cl
Couldn’t agree more, they were brilliant that night and he was at the heart of it all. He may never be as dynamic as he was then but still a lovely player, great pro and Pep’s fond of him for a reason .. we’re lucky to have him in my opinion.

What has Laporte done so far to be termed an excellent signing? He hasn't proven anything yet.
Ofcourse we broke all records but neither Laporte nor B.Silva played a huge part in it.

Imagine thinking a player who played in almost every game and started near half of them didn't play a huge part in our title win. Embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.