Yaya says Pep "does not like African players" - Pep says "he's lying and knows it"

The thing to me is that he clearly states that he wasn't being picked even though his stats suggest he should have (not sure where he got that from), then goes to "maybe Pep didn't want me to take away the limelight from him" (a 35 year old midfielder playing regularly in a team like ours would not have put a positive limelight on Yaya) and then just resorts to, "I bet it's because I'm African. Once Pep picks five Africans then I'll buy him a fucking cake."

Just absolutely no need to come out and make accusations that are impossible to prove and really don't have any evidence in them anyways. Tarnishing his legacy.

I love the "he hates africans and I won't believe otherwise until he plays 5 non-naturalised Africans in a team" is fucking hilarious! Has anyone ever fielded a team with 5 non-naturalised Africans in the Premier League? Jackass

We break all records by not playing him. He is not suited at his age to the way we play and Pep does not do laziness. And lets not forget the birthday cake crap which sums the guy up.
Coming out with this crap means he has no chance of any legacy at this club anymore

Why! Absolutely no need Yaya. I would take down his Mosaic at the training ground if I were City. Completely classless.

I mean if you take just some of the drivel he has written it is just that, drivel. Pep is a football manager and a pretty successful one at that. Which means he must be doing something right. His job is to win football games, not pick five African players or any other such nonsense. He isn't employed as a charity, a human rights employee or a race relations one. He manages a fucking football team. Why do we always cop this shit?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.