Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what they are trying to say is... they aren't going to buy a new keeper and are fully behind Karius as the concussion and not him being shit is the reason they lost the final.

Made a note that Karius will be their number 1 again next season and they wont be replacing him so the rumors of them spending 70 million + on a keeper should go away now. Excellent stuff, proud of our scouse friends for their support of Karius and belief in one of their own. YNWA!

Correct. but I don't think even their fans can be taken in by this!

How about the psychological and emotional; distress caused to our players when the team bus was attacked ????

On a serious note head injuries are serious, we've seen with Ryan Mason but they could have kept this behind closed doors, just making liverpool look a bit silly using it as a part of excuse in a way

So what they are trying to say is... they aren't going to buy a new keeper and are fully behind Karius as the concussion and not him being shit is the reason they lost the final.

Made a note that Karius will be their number 1 again next season and they wont be replacing him so the rumors of them spending 70 million + on a keeper should go away now. Excellent stuff, proud of our scouse friends for their support of Karius and belief in one of their own. YNWA!

lol exactly that! summed up perfectly.

So they now support a player retrospectively who had a suspected concussion, after feeding him to
The dogs and threatening his family after a nightmare of a performance..... Seriousfuckingly???

The scouse true colours were waved high that night, utter slags they are...!
I despise them more than the rags for the first time in my 54 Blue years.....!!

How would they know weeks later he suffered a concussion?

When I did the doctor proved it by a simple question. She asked me what month it was. Now although I thought at the time it was a daft question I couldn't answer it and that is when I was rushed straight to hospital.

If careless hands had concussion then the dippers medical staff should be sacked for not spotting it.

Smart save from Isco at his near post with the score at 1-1, must have been intermittently affecting him this concussion.

How about the psychological and emotional; distress caused to our players when the team bus was attacked ????

On a serious note head injuries are serious, we've seen with Ryan Mason but they could have kept this behind closed doors, just making liverpool look a bit silly using it as a part of excuse in a way

Sorry, I don't understand why it should be kept behind closed doors that he was concussed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.