Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the opening day fixtures have been "leaked" by something called Sports Bible(?).

We've got Everton at home.

Well, I suppose anything is interesting until it all starts again, even made up stuff.

Oh, Rags away to Southampton and Chelsea away to Wolves are the others that I remember.
Didn't we have the same fake news last season?

Owen Fulda..Daily Star GABRIEL JESUS has revealed he will support fellow Brazilian Fred despite the £52m signing representing bitter rivals Manchester United. Manchester City finished 19 points clear of United at the top of the Premier League last season.

Mourinho has been told the gap is unacceptable and there are funds in place to ensure next season is not a replica.

Jesus was just one of Pep Guardiola's deadly attack which featured Sadio Mane, Sergio Aguero and Raheem Sterling.
Thats a top four strike force..

Owen Fulda..Daily Star GABRIEL JESUS has revealed he will support fellow Brazilian Fred despite the £52m signing representing bitter rivals Manchester United. Manchester City finished 19 points clear of United at the top of the Premier League last season.

Mourinho has been told the gap is unacceptable and there are funds in place to ensure next season is not a replica.

Jesus was just one of Pep Guardiola's deadly attack which featured Sadio Mane, Sergio Aguero and Raheem Sterling.

They just can't help dropping their name(s) everywhere can they? I mean for a supposed football journalist that is a pretty crass mistake to make.

When A&E signed for the rags, Kompany welcomed him to Manchester on twitter, something along the lines of "good to see another Belgian playing in Manchester"

Mane? just trying to work out what he might have meant.. Sane? autocorrect gone mad?

Bigger Gabby quote: "I spoke to him in the middle of the season, the one that just ended that there was speculation he was coming to City and I spoke to him but I didn't speak to him about United but that is his own decision, he decides what he wants to make out of his career, to where he goes but I will always cheer for him, I won't cheer for United but I will always cheer for him"

tbf he is playing for Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.