England vs Costa Rica - 07/06/18

Does anyone think if pep was England manager he would get them a bit further than group stage as in quarterfinals or dare say semi finals..

To be fair, I like what Southgate is doing. Pep's the best manager in the world so goes without saying he could probably get a bit more from them.

Last 16 is the minimum given the group we're in, which will mean a tie against one of Colombia, Senegal, Japan or Poland.

It's not unrealistic to think Southgate could get us to the Quarter-finals but not expecting more than the Last 16.

Butland > Pickford
Rose > Young
Anyone > Dier
Rashford > Lingaard
Loftus Cheek > Alli
The only one I’d say is contentious is the Rose/Young decision - Rose is obviously a better player however Young has a much better delivery and is far more likely to stick one on Kane’s head.

I'll never understand what people see in Henderson, I suppose he's a workhorse in the same way Milner was but even Milner had his creative moments.

If we can develop Foden he is gonna be a revelation for the England team. He'd be first name on the team sheet just cos he can pass forwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.