Mellieha, Malta

anyone been ?

Just looking at hols and a seemingly good deal came up for this place. Not been malta since 1976!
Last time we were there was 1980 and our Jade was only 2 years of age.The amount of Maltese people who took a shine to here because of how blonde she was (and still is).
We always said we`d go back and we stayed in Buggiba (sp).

Has a good sandy beach, whereas most of Malta is pebble type beaches I think. It was 6/7 years ago when I stayed there, fairly quiet area from memory (which was fine by us) so I guess it depends what you're looking for. Enough pubs/bars/cafes to keep you amused for a week or 2, and easy enough to get around the rest of the island.

Loved it there, we stayed up the hill in the town, so we were based around the pool.Some amazing dining choices as well. Bus service is brilliant 2 euros anywhere on the island.

Loved it there, we stayed up the hill in the town, so we were based around the pool.Some amazing dining choices as well. Bus service is brilliant 2 euros anywhere on the island.

We gonna book tomorrow ! Really fancy it now ive done a bit more research and reading your guys comments.

Just had a week on brac island , croatia. Highy recommend

Stayed in Mellieha twice in the last 10 years, at the Seabank Hotel. Enjoyed it.
We fly to Malta tomorrow and are staying at the Seabank as well. Not been Malta since the mid nineties. Stayed in Qawra and St Julians. Fantastic place . Remember the buses being proper ancient from the 50/60's and packed to the rafters. I imagine they must have a new fleet of buses

We gonna book tomorrow ! Really fancy it now ive done a bit more research and reading your guys comments.

Just had a week on brac island , croatia. Highy recommend

We're going there in just over a week. Any tips/recommendations?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.