BM piss up - 7th July - Second City Bar..Come on England!!

@Tim of the Oak @peoffrey @Banned Tosspot messages received loud and clear ha ha and cheers peoffrey that's considerate of you, I'll be coming in from hazel grove on the day so won't have long to talk myself into turning up or not.

I’m quite shy at first and don’t always interact with others as well as I could. I must have met twenty through Bluemoon so far with everyone top notch.

You’re more than welcome to stand next to me.

It may have been lost amongst your flirting but there are two World Cup matches on 7th July.

Unsure if they involve the EDL/Britain First/FLA support (standing up for themselves after being “targeted” no doubt) but, for some strange reason, one or two might want to watch?

It may have been lost amongst your flirting but there are two World Cup matches on 7th July.

Unsure if they involve the EDL/Britain First/FLA support (standing up for themselves after being “targeted” no doubt) but, for some strange reason, one or two might want to watch?
We can watch it whilst drinking you know....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.