Spain Manager sacked 1 day before World Cup

What a bloody mess. Real and Lopetegui must be incredibly thick.

Why? When it went public earlier this week absolutely nobody on here mentioned that he might be sacked as Spain’s manager. Still can’t see the problem of him becoming the new RM manager after the World Cup. Or am I ‘incredibly thick’?

Why? When it went public earlier this week absolutely nobody on here mentioned that he might be sacked as Spain’s manager. Still can’t see the problem of him becoming the new RM manager after the World Cup. Or am I ‘incredibly thick’?
It's because he signed a new contract earlier this ear and then took the real Madrid job behind their back

He's just signed a new contract with Spanish FA, then went behind their back and signed for RM, I mean...wtf??? Was he seen having a lunch with Big Sam in the past few weeks?

Spain have just out-Englanded England, incredible

I'd say more like they have taken on the Netherlands role for this WC as they missed out on qualification and usually there is a Dutch meltdown and splits into warring factions just as the finals start - nice of Spain to keep that tradition going really - very considerate and respectful of tradition.

As I said earlier, show me anyone on here who said he would be sacked when the announcement was made. Incredible some people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.