City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

PSG cleared lol. Sets a huge prescedent but one suspects we’d never be allowed to operate within it.

Well they going to be in the shit next year then.

PSG cleared by UEFA over breaching FFP. But Neymar/Mbappe moves weren’t part of the accounts scrutinised so it’s very much to be continued!!

PSG cleared lol. Sets a huge prescedent but one suspects we’d never be allowed to operate within it.
They were only cleared if they can sell before the end of the month, and then they have to be investigated for last summer and this with Neymar and Mbappe.

i have a question about uefa and the FFP rules ?? can a player who buys out his own contract from a club become a free agent and sign for a new club for free and get paid big wages to cover the cost of the signing. if so PSG are very clever and no fee was ever paid to barca other than the player himself. it would make sense with modern day contract
having buy out clauses put into them

i have a question about uefa and the FFP rules ?? can a player who buys out his own contract from a club become a free agent and sign for a new club for free and get paid big wages to cover the cost of the signing. if so PSG are very clever and no fee was ever paid to barca other than the player himself. it would make sense with modern day contract
having buy out clauses put into them
No, it has to count the same as a transfer fee.

Well they going to be in the shit next year then.

PSG cleared by UEFA over breaching FFP. But Neymar/Mbappe moves weren’t part of the accounts scrutinised so it’s very much to be continued!!
Journalists reporting they need to raise revenue of £53m by the end of this transfer window.

UEFA have screwed them over now, because the gannets will be hovering. They wont get the market value for their players. They will get distress value.

My reading of it is that if they can sell players to the value of £53m, then they can keep Neymar and Mbappe.

They sold Loucas Moura for peanuts to Spurs, so who is left? Draxler and Pastore possibly. The prize would be Verratti. They'll surely be a lot of clubs looking at their squad.

Do you agree?

Likely beneficiaries? Utd, Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea

Journalists reporting they need to raise revenue of £53m by the end of this transfer window.

UEFA have screwed them over now, because the gannets will be hovering. They wont get the market value for their players. They will get distress value.

My reading of it is that if they can sell players to the value of £53m, then they can keep Neymar and Mbappe.

They sold Loucas Moura for peanuts to Spurs, so who is left? Draxler and Pastore possibly. The prize would be Verratti. They'll surely be a lot of clubs looking at their squad.

Do you agree?

Raising revenue of £53M might mean they need to book a 53M profit on the sale of players. That is very different than just selling a player or two for that much.

Do you agree?

I read it differently, that they need to sell to cover this season accounts next season is a new accounts season so the Neymar and Mbappi deal will be on there accounts then.

I read it differently, that they need to sell to cover this season accounts next season is a new accounts season so the Neymar and Mbappi deal will be on there accounts then.
Aren’t they only buying Mbappe this summer? If that’s the case won’t the Mbappe yearly amortization figure start showing on next years financial accounts? So effectively we won’t see that impact for 2 years.

Aren’t they only buying Mbappe this summer? If that’s the case won’t the Mbappe yearly amortization figure start showing on next years financial accounts? So effectively we won’t see that impact for 2 years.

You may have a point but might be different when you’ve had a player on loan for 12 months.

Do you agree?

Remarkable that the BBC ran an article on FFP without once mentioning City?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.