Players who might break through in World cup

Hart of the Matter

Which player will go on to have a great world cup and will sudenly be seen as the new world class player and signed by Real Madrid for stupid money (like James Rodriguez in 14)?

So much football on TV now that the days of unknown talent coming to the public eye is long gone. I remember in particular 1990 and players from Romania like Lacatus and popescu, schilachi for italy, Hagi, Stoichkov. Some great players emerged that not many had ever really heard of. These days we are so saturated with football, there won't be many suprises this world cup.

So much football on TV now that the days of unknown talent coming to the public eye is long gone. I remember in particular 1990 and players from Romania like Lacatus and popescu, schilachi for italy, Hagi, Stoichkov. Some great players emerged that not many had ever really heard of. These days we are so saturated with football, there won't be many suprises this world cup.
Cherysev has already announced himself. Only 5 goals in last couple of seasons then 2 belters on big stage (all be it against a poor side)

I’m hoping our Tom Rogic plays well for the Aussies. Not having my team there, again, means I usually enjoy the tournament through your pain and any of my clubs players.

This has more to do with the commentators and pundits I may say. Never had a problem with the English team and have hoped you win, but as to tourney goes on, listening to they ****s eats away at any goodwill.

I would like to see young Sterling play well as a fuck you to all the utter shit the same ****s who would praise him wrote earlier.

That would be funny, especially if he gave the Vicky to the press box after a goal.

Milinkovic Savic has the hype machine cranked up ready to rumble.
A good tournament will make him a big name and net him a big money move.
Milik of Napoli and Poland could shine too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.