Foden playing street footie

a lot of our young players cant quite break in to the first team because of their physique, you can be dominating at under 18 level, but break in to the first team and no matter how talented you are you will be bullied off the ball. Diaz is another one. Of course we do have rare exeptions, look at Spanish dave and there have been others.

look how Chelsea dominate at under 18 level with their physically strong under 18's that look 24 !

I don't know why the coaches cant see this or do they prefer to just take it very slowly, Foden will fill out by the time he is 22 or 23 but why for now don't they change their training regime to have less cardio and more short strength stamina boosts. Foden must have a fast metabolism, so 6 mars bars, fish and chips and a can of coke in one sitting wont put weight on if he is running round like mad on the training field. I do think they don't get the balance right and at this rate we wont get to see foden playing regular until he puts almost a stone on by the time he is 21.

Within 6 months with correct diet and training you could have half a stone on the guy and he would be pushing for a regular first team place.

He's a footballer not a wrestler. Nothing wrong with his physique. Perfect for football.

When I saw this video I immediately thought an English version of Gabriel Jesus, and it reminded me of playing football in the street with my mates.

Don't worry, I'm fairly certain our team of dieticians and sports scientists will know what and when and how much he needs to eat.

“Little did he know that a tongue-in-cheek comment would lead to an upswell of earnest repudiation, hijacking his Friday morning, and forever changing the course of his Bluemoon life.”

Didn’t Rooney the Ringer get a bollocking for doing this very thing?

I seem to remember Slur Alex going mad about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.