Leeds United 2018/19 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimharri

Seeing as some new season threads have already appeared (despite us only being halfway through June, FFS), I guess that I should keep a time honoured tradition going. Therefore, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, humans and aliens, may I introduce you to the L***s U****d 18/19 thread. As per usual, may I wish all their opponents (unless they draw the vermin in one of the cups) all the very best.

Seeing as some new season threads have already appeared (despite us only being halfway through June, FFS), I guess that I should keep a time honoured tradition going. Therefore, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, humans and aliens, may I introduce you to the L***s U****d 18/19 thread. As per usual, may I wish all their opponents (unless they draw the vermin in one of the cups) all the very best.
The new season starts when the fixtures are drawn, hence the BBC resetting the league tablehttps://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league

Like watching Bielsa's teams, so will be watching their matches up until his inevitable pre Christmas sacking.

Like watching Bielsa's teams, so will be watching their matches up until his inevitable pre Christmas sacking.
Do you think he'll get sacked before he spontaneously combusts and walks out like he has done once or twice already in his career? The match-up just doesn't look right to me.

Do you think he'll get sacked before he spontaneously combusts and walks out like he has done once or twice already in his career? The match-up just doesn't look right to me.
I'm backing Cellino to pip him on the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.