Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbish.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_totalitarian_regimes
North Korea is by no means unique and will come to a sticky end eventually like all the rest. It may be 5 years, 10 years or 50 years but it will happen.

Of course there have been other regimes that are totalitarian but none ever like NK.

It’s on a whole other level to the rest in terms of the cut off from the outside world, the level of indoctrination, the length of time it’s gone on for and treating the leader as a god almost.

Other regimes have some of the above but non have all of them and to the level NK does.

Of course there have been other regimes that are totalitarian but none ever like NK.

It’s on a whole other level to the rest in terms of the cut off from the outside world, the level of indoctrination, the length of time it’s gone on for and treating the leader as a god almost.

Other regimes have some of the above but non have all of them and to the level NK does.
I'd say that unless you have studied all of these regimes in detail, you wouldn't have enough information to make that judgment.

See the US are now about to pull out of the UN Human Rights Council on the grounds that it’s biasef against Israel.

See the US are now about to pull out of the UN Human Rights Council on the grounds that it’s biasef against Israel.

Where did you see this?

Nothing surprises me anymore. I’m sure there will be plenty along on Twitter, Fox News etc to defend it

It is remarkable that he can do all this though. I don’t know enough about thier system but why is no one challenging this stuff?

Where did you see this?

Nothing surprises me anymore. I’m sure there will be plenty along on Twitter, Fox News etc to defend it

It is remarkable that he can do all this though. I don’t know enough about thier system but why is no one challenging this stuff?

All over google. AP are named as a source, but Fox, Bloomberg and others. Nikki Haley's been banging on about them for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.