General transfer rumours

Roberts got slated for returning after already spending 18 moths there a tad different.
I think it sounds a great deal on paper but whats the chances of Beilsa still being there come September?

Stu Brennan, MEN has just said it's NOT happening so that's good news. I'm looking forward to seeing both Foden and Diaz in the first team next season. I am not expecting them to start games, but I am expecting them to be around the bench and to start in the League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League (if we sow it up early).

Stu Brennan, MEN has just said it's NOT happening so that's good news. I'm looking forward to seeing both Foden and Diaz in the first team next season. I am not expecting them to start games, but I am expecting them to be around the bench and to start in the League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League (if we sow it up early).
I know what you mean but this made me smile :)

According to Sport journalist Albert Joge, Manchester City have agreed a deal for Barcelona’s highly-rated midfielder Adria Bernabe. It’s a big signing from Pep Guardiola as the La Masia playmaker has been tipped for a bright future. City Watch say the Catalan giants had hoped he’d become a first-team player in due time, but now City will benefit from Barcelona’s loss.

According to Sport journalist Albert Joge, Manchester City have agreed a deal for Barcelona’s highly-rated midfielder Adria Bernabe. It’s a big signing from Pep Guardiola as the La Masia playmaker has been tipped for a bright future. City Watch say the Catalan giants had hoped he’d become a first-team player in due time, but now City will benefit from Barcelona’s loss.
https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/adria-bernabe.334057/

That's 2 months out of date, which on Twitter equates to an aeon.

Sorry, you'll have to explain this one to me. Who are we opening up a homegrown spot for?

Also Foden doesn't take up a HG spot as he's u21, only Delph, Stones, Sterling and Walker do.
The rule says that you need 8 HG players in your squad and I'm pretty sure Foden is part of that quota. Knowing how City operates, if we're sending Phil to Leeds United that means we're freeing his spot for someone Pep likes to call "better".

Who that player is? No clue mate, I'm just trying to understand why we're sending Phil over to Bielsa when he's arguably our best academy player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.