Hayfever

Is it just me or the worst you've ever had ?
Don't want to jinx it but I've not been too bad so far this year (I'm sure that makes you feel much better). Mine can be awful and in about 7 of the past 9 years I've had a steroid injection to relieve the symptoms. Not felt the need to book it yet this year though.

What do you use to remedy it?

Mine hasn’t been great nothing in sight. Went to the tip today to take some garden rubbish and I’ve been in the locker ever since. Sneezing running eyes the whole thing

Worst ever the last week it’s been a nightmare can’t breathe dizzy spells eyes like Chris lee in Dracula heard it’s going to get worst next week.

Suffered really bad as a teenager 35 years ago, had a course of injections that contained the most common allergens like grass and tree pollens and was completely cured. No idea if they still do them but it's worth asking. Over the counter stuff just makes the drug companies richer. Good luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.