Brahim Diaz (signed for Real)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No player, especially not loanee's should ever be given guarantees about starting places.

These need to be earned by hard work on the training ground and grabbing your chance when it comes.

Before a loan happens Diaz's role in the squad and likely playing time (if he makes the required progress) should be discussed and options to cancel the loan agreed.

I think if he starts a dozen games gor Girona and comes on as a sub for half of the other fixtures that would be a great, successful season for him. La Liga is not the Eredivisie and Brahim is only 18 so expecting him to start up front all season for a top half team is unrealistic.

No player, especially not loanee's should ever be given guarantees about starting places.

These need to be earned by hard work on the training ground and grabbing your chance when it comes.

Before a loan happens Diaz's role in the squad and likely playing time (if he makes the required progress) should be discussed and options to cancel the loan agreed.

I think if he starts a dozen games gor Girona and comes on as a sub for half of the other fixtures that would be a great, successful season for him. La Liga is not the Eredivisie and Brahim is only 18 so expecting him to start up front all season for a top half team is unrealistic.

Sorry, but not for a player of Brahim's quality. If he leaves the club he most play regularly.

Sorry, but not for a player of Brahim's quality. If he leaves the club he most play regularly.

I agree. That’s why I kind of liked the Leeds links with Foden. Get him with a manager that Pep trusts. Obviously Girona has to do what’s best for them but I had hoped for more from Luiz and Aleix. Wherever Brahim goes it has to be on some sort of guarantee. I think his talent alone would have him earn the minutes anyway but still you need to have his morale high coming in...especially if Foden stays.

Training and staying on the bench will never improve him.

Brahim should go where he will play every week.

I agree. That’s why I kind of liked the Leeds links with Foden. Get him with a manager that Pep trusts. Obviously Girona has to do what’s best for them but I had hoped for more from Luiz and Aleix. Wherever Brahim goes it has to be on some sort of guarantee. I think his talent alone would have him earn the minutes anyway but still you need to have his morale high coming in...especially if Foden stays.

Yes, if Diaz is to be loaned out, it has to be on the proviso that he plays regularly, or he comes straight back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.