EDS Right back?

cjn

Out of curiosity, who generally plays RB for the EDS? I'd imagine whoever it is could see some minutes this preseason

Out of curiosity, who generally plays RB for the EDS? I'd imagine whoever it is could see some minutes this preseason

Jeremie Frimpong is the most senior proper RB we have I think.

Guess the preseason friendlies will be fun. A lot of senior players will be on holiday so there's opportunity for these kids to play.

Matt Smith did a couple times, Eric Garcia has played there and Duhaney played there but was injured a lot and has been released. Frimpong has only been playing for the U18s as far as I know. Garcia could be an option in preseason

Matt Smith did a couple times, Eric Garcia has played there and Duhaney played there but was injured a lot and has been released. Frimpong has only been playing for the U18s as far as I know. Garcia could be an option in preseason

Isn’t Rosler a right back too?

rather than being released, Frimpong left his scholar status behind and signed a full time pro contract for City in the last few days.
I had to read your post a couple of times but I think you misread mine. I meant Dunhaney was released, not Frimpong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.