3 lions song

This really does bring back great memories for me. The first World cup I can remember and I think a good song.

The spirit of watching Wales is exceptional? Youve got to be kidding me. The rivalry between Cardiff and Swansea used to consume their games, only diffused by a mutual hatred of why Brian Riggs missed so many games for them and would pick and choose. It really wasnt a pleasant experience to be part of Wales football until the Euros a couple of years ago .If you think it was you either didnt have any part of it or you have Euro tinted glasses on.

I couldn’t disagree more. I had a day in Tbilisi on my own before my friend got in and was brought over to a table of fans in moments. Some Cardiff and some Swansea. All got on fine.

Fifteen years of watching City away and it’s never happened. Just confrontational jumped up pricks who speak through their noses.

I couldn’t disagree more. I had a day in Tbilisi on my own before my friend got in and was brought over to a table of fans in moments. Some Cardiff and some Swansea. All got on fine.

Fifteen years of watching City away and it’s never happened. Just confrontational jumped up pricks who speak through their noses.
Who are?

It’s absolutely mint.

It’s both emotive yet realistic and the “coming home” part has struck a chord with the nations feelings.

Not like Bluemoon to slag off the England team.

I’m in a minority of England being more important to me than City.
England are more important to you than City??
Anyway, loved World in Motion. It just seemed to encapsulate the times and Italia 90, but I think anyone's preference is down to what they were doing and where they were (lifewise) at the time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.