Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I do find bizarre is the fact that you call me oakie.
Are you an old member returning or one that has previously been banned ?

You find it weird I refer to you by your username? Would you prefer I refer to you fully as oakiecokie?

I'm not an old member or a previously banned member. As I said before mods can check my IP against other accounts if they so wish, I have nothing to hide.

read that Jorginho's mother and sister are following Chelsea on instagram now. Hijacked

If that's true, then it's clearly cause for concern, and would suggest the deal is slipping out of our grasp.

However I thought that the account people are saying is his mother's is in fact a fake - as so much on SM pertaining to transfers very often is - so I'd proceed with caution until it's proven otherwise.

Chelsea appear in disarray to me. Manager situation unclear, owner overseas having already shelved plans for stadium expansion, and we're expected to buy that all of this will be resolved and tied up within days? I'm not so sure. The amount of bullshit that has been on social media surrounding this supposed transfer has been ridiculous.

Yes I know what you mean. But Chelsea aren't set up like Napoli and sarri or whovever aren't gonna be able to implement a possession based functioning sytem within 4 weeks. Given their Stryker of play is very similar to it's or championship winning Leicester side. Can't see how the lad would fit. If truth be known I'm not that arsed about whether he signs or not though.

I expect they will have one season of transition as Sarri takes over. Jorghino would be the first and arguabley the most important piece of their rebuild.

I expect they will have one season of transition as Sarri takes over. Jorghino would be the first and arguabley the most important piece of their rebuild.
They have missed out on C/L this season I dont think a season of transition will be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.