Ronaldo (Signed for Juventus)

So Ronaldo to Juventus for 92 million, this allows Real to buy Mbappe, Psg clear their FFP investigation and keep Neymar, everyone is happy in the European football Cartel . So only one question where did Juventus get that 92 million ?

Not at any notable level they haven't. Point being that we'd want them to be loyal and not jump ship at the interest of the clasico duo, so it's hardly reasonable to criticise and be derogatory about messi being loyal to barca when we take glee in kun doing the same

Kevin was a regular in the team when Genk won the league. Moreover he was Footballer of the Year in Germany with Wolfsburg.

Not at any notable level they haven't. Point being that we'd want them to be loyal and not jump ship at the interest of the clasico duo, so it's hardly reasonable to criticise and be derogatory about messi being loyal to barca when we take glee in kun doing the same
You have brought up loyalty when i said about trying new leagues,clearly not the same point at all,sergio has played in 2 other leagues as well

Kevin was a regular in the team when Genk won the league. Moreover he was Footballer of the Year in Germany with Wolfsburg.

Because genk and wolfsburg are clearly relevant when used as a comparison against the loyalties of the 2 best players of this generation.

karen indicated that ronaldo is somehow superior because he has the balls to move to new leagues whilst messi stayed put. The fact is that 11 times out of 10 city fans would want our stars to stay and be loyal than strop and force a move like ronaldo did at the rags. Thus, i'm merely pointing out that its misguided if not disingenuous to hold it against messi when we'd want our stars to do the same. Any other historical data, transfers or stats are frankly irrelevant to my point.

You have brought up loyalty when i said about trying new leagues,clearly not the same point at all,sergio has played in 2 other leagues as well

Only before reaching the top, you're hardly keen to see him leave. If youre happy for our stars to leave and try spain, france or germany as they havent played there then you can defend that, as by extension to your point if ronaldo has more balls (a positive thing) than messi then you'll have to be happy for any of our stars leaving even if it weakens the team, because at least they had the balls to emigrate to barca, madrid or munich than show any loyalty.

Id take messi's attitude in our players every day of the week and twice on sundays.

Because genk and wolfsburg are clearly relevant when used as a comparison against the loyalties of the 2 best players of this generation.

karen indicated that ronaldo is somehow superior because he has the balls to move to new leagues whilst messi stayed put. The fact is that 11 times out of 10 city fans would want our stars to stay and be loyal than strop and force a move like ronaldo did at the rags. Thus, i'm merely pointing out that its misguided if not disingenuous to hold it against messi when we'd want our stars to do the same. Any other historical data, transfers or stats are frankly irrelevant to my point.

You said, they have not played at any notable level in other leagues. You were wrong. That is what I was addressing. So, yes, Genk and Wolfsburg are relevant. Winning player of the year in Germany isn't chicken feed. I could not care less re: your opinion of player loyalty and your squabble about it.

Takes a lot for a man to admit he was wrong sometimes...

You said, they have not played at any notable level in other leagues. You were wrong. That is what I was addressing. So, yes, Genk and Wolfsburg are relevant. Winning player of the year in Germany isn't chicken feed. I could not care less re: your opinion of player loyalty and your squabble about it.

Takes a lot for a man to admit he was wrong sometimes...

I wasnt though. Genk and wolfsburg mean fuck all compared to discussing players at real and barca, not notable in the slightest in that context, hence why he moved up to us.

So Ronaldo to Juventus for 92 million, this allows Real to buy Mbappe, Psg clear their FFP investigation and keep Neymar, everyone is happy in the European football Cartel . So only one question where did Juventus get that 92 million ?

Surely they recoup a percentage back pretty quickly in merchandise and improved sponsorship deals I would guess. Plus they have never been shy really have they. €90m on Higuain and €50m on Buffon some 15 years ago are testament to that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.