Ronaldo (Signed for Juventus)

Only before reaching the top, you're hardly keen to see him leave. If youre happy for our stars to leave and try spain, france or germany as they havent played there then you can defend that, as by extension to your point if ronaldo has more balls (a positive thing) than messi then you'll have to be happy for any of our stars leaving even if it weakens the team, because at least they had the balls to emigrate to barca, madrid or munich than show any loyalty.

Id take messi's attitude in our players every day of the week and twice on sundays.
Stop digging,messi has never left barca,that is the only point i made

Most of those prior contributions are irrelevant as they were forging their career. Completely different to a comparison of top stars at their peak at top clubs and their respective loyalties. Would you rather the stars i mentioned behave like ronaldo at the rags, or messi?
They're all here because they think it serves them best mate, get over it.

Take aways:

That's a lot of money for a 33year old, they'll surely be no re-sell value when his health fianlly gives up.
Real Madrid have done some seriously good business - even with the barest noninflation of the £80m paid to United years ago, they've made a profit on him.
Juventus must be getting a serious amount of dosh from/for someone surely?
City still ruining the transfer market and breaking FFP all by themselves still...

crazy amount of money for a 33y old. i thought italian clubs are skint

So Ronaldo to Juventus for 92 million, this allows Real to buy Mbappe, Psg clear their FFP investigation and keep Neymar, everyone is happy in the European football Cartel . So only one question where did Juventus get that 92 million ?
From what I've read, Fiat are funding it or at least part funding it.

Surely they recoup a percentage back pretty quickly in merchandise and improved sponsorship deals I would guess. Plus they have never been shy really have they. €90m on Higuain and €50m on Buffon some 15 years ago are testament to that.
The point being some 15 years ago ! I understand about extra shirt sales , extra sponsorship etc. I just get the feeling that on some level, behind the scenes a deal to "help" Real move on Ronaldo has taken place to the benefit of Real Madrid as they now have a hot new striker potentially , obviously Juventus, and if as generally accepted that Mbappe goes to Real then him also, as it gets him out of the farmers league, PSG keep Neymar and ease any FFP concerns .

Take aways:

That's a lot of money for a 33year old, they'll surely be no re-sell value when his health fianlly gives up.
Real Madrid have done some seriously good business - even with the barest noninflation of the £80m paid to United years ago, they've made a profit on him.
Juventus must be getting a serious amount of dosh from/for someone surely?
City still ruining the transfer market and breaking FFP all by themselves still...
Juve have now spent £170m net this Summer. (they also bought Douglas Costa and Joao). Suspect they will sell Higuain for a start and possibly Sandro.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.